commemorate Definition of commemorate in English by
The second sentence of your quote is a little weaselly a use in light of this specific issue, I think. Still seeking a citation from high-quality writing. Still seeking a citation from high-quality writing.... 4. On the choice of product have the initiative to choose to use function like, the function well-found product designs originally by promising of forerunner.
use commemorate in a sentence make example sentences of
5/04/2018 · Do we have an alternative that native speakers use to say that. I imagined that it's not good to use "commemorate" in such context. Could you please tell me how you say that in your native language? What is that verb you use in place of "commemorate" in my sentence?... commemorate definition: 1. to remember officially and give respect to a great person or event, especially by a public ceremony or by making a statue or special building: 2. to show honor to the memory of an important person or event in a special way: . Learn more.
Use of the word commemorate in a sentence example
A capital letter is the form of an alphabetical letter (such as A, B, C) used to begin a proper noun or the first word in a sentence. A capital letter is an uppercase letter in contrast to lower case. how to show a function is one to one 4. On the choice of product have the initiative to choose to use function like, the function well-found product designs originally by promising of forerunner.
RhymeZone Sentences that use commemorate
How can I put and write and define 13th amendment in a sentence and how is the word 13th amendment used in a sentence and examples? 用13th amendment造句, 用13th amendment造句, 用13th amendment造句, 13th amendment meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net. how to use reactionary in a sentence Rhymes Near rhymes Phrase rhymes Synonyms / Related Phrases [Example sentences] Descriptive words Definitions Similar sound Example sentences from Wikipedia that use the word commemorate : See commemorate used in context: 6 definitions
How long can it take?
commemorate Dictionary Definition Vocabulary.com
- commemorate in a Sentence Vocabulary Builder
- Using the word 'Celebration' for a sad event English
- commemorate meaning definition of commemorate by
- Commemorate definition of commemorate by The Free
How To Use Commemorate In A Sentence
Sentence Examples for commemorate. This sculpture commemorates the victims of the concentration camps. How to use commemorate in a sentence is shown in this page. Check the meaning of commemorate.
- How do you say commemorate in English? Pronunciation of commemorate found 10 audio voices, 3 Meanings, 10 Sentences and 14 Synonyms for commemorate. Pronunciation of commemorate found 10 audio voices, 3 Meanings, 10 Sentences and 14 Synonyms for commemorate.
- We commemorate the sailors who died on board the USS Arizona with a memorial. On July 4, we commemorate the birth of the United States as a nation.
- To commemorate an important event or person means to remember them by means of a special action, ceremony, or specially-created object. One room contained a gallery of paintings commemorating great moments in baseball history.
- Surely there is a fitness in the institution of the Lord's Supper as a standing memorial by which the church at large may commemorate the grandest act, and by which the heart of each individual believer may be reminded of his dearest friend.